Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Dunn, North Carolina. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to provide comprehensive speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages, helping them enhance their communication skills and improve their overall quality of life. Join Our Team!
- 23 -24 SY
- K - 12
- Full - Time
- Conduct thorough assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, client goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, targeting areas such as speech production, language comprehension and expression, articulation, fluency, and social communication skills.
- NC licensure/certification
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school, clinical, or healthcare setting.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Allison Bowman - [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement