Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Dunn, North Carolina. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to assess, diagnose, and treat communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of all ages, helping them improve their communication skills and overall quality of life. We want you!!
- Caseload: K - 12
- Full - Time
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, client needs, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, targeting areas such as speech production, language comprehension and expression, articulation, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state of North Carolina.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a clinical, school, or healthcare setting.
If you are interested in making a difference in the education world with us, please contact Allison Bowman - [email protected]
We are really looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement