Soliant is currently partnering with a great school district near Lexington, SC who is needing to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opening. The school is interviewing now for this position in order to find a therapist that will provide the best services to children in need. Specific details about the position would be given when speaking with the school director, but some details are provided below.
- K-5 Caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensure For NC Required
- ASHA Certified Strongly Preferred, CFY Welcome!
- Previous Schools Experience Preferred, not Required
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement