Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Niles, Illinois. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of individuals with speech and language disorders, helping them improve their communication skills and achieve their full potential. APPLY TODAY!
- 23 - 24 SY (First Semester)
- M - F (7:40 - 2:45)
- Caseload: 38 students, age 3 - 5
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in individuals of all ages.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results, client needs, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, targeting areas such as speech production, language comprehension and expression, articulation, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Illinois.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school, clinical, or healthcare setting.
If you are a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact near Niles, Illinois, we invite you to apply for this position. Please contact Kathrine Nicolas - [email protected]
We are excited to hear from you!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement