Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a talented and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Norwalk, CT. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on individuals' lives by assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication and swallowing disorders.
- July - August (ESY)
- M - THR (8 - 12)
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in individuals of all ages.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, client needs, and evidence-based practices.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Connecticut.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a clinical, school, or healthcare setting.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Hannah East - [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement