Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Portland, Oregon. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to provide comprehensive speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages, helping them enhance their communication skills and improve their overall quality of life!
- Starting ASAP
- Part - Time
- Caseload: High School
- Conduct thorough assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on assessment results, client goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, targeting areas such as speech production, language comprehension and expression, articulation, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Utilize various therapeutic techniques and interventions to maximize clients' communication abilities and facilitate their overall development.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Oregon.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school, clinical, or healthcare setting.
If you are a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an opportunity to make a positive impact near Portland, Oregon, we invite you to apply for this position. Please contact Kathrine Nicolas - [email protected]
We are excited to work with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement