Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a talented and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Riverton, Utah. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals by providing comprehensive speech and language therapy services.
- 23 - 24 SY
- Full - Time (37.5 hrs/week)
- Caseload: (K-12)
- Conduct thorough assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results and client needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, including interventions targeting speech production, language comprehension and expression, articulation, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Utilize evidence-based therapeutic techniques and strategies to maximize clients' communication abilities and promote their overall development.
- Collaborate with clients, families, and interdisciplinary teams to create a supportive and effective therapy environment.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the state of Utah.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school or clinical setting.
- Strong knowledge of assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of speech and language disorders in individuals of all ages.
If interested please contact us!! Kathrine Nicolas - [email protected]
We are excited to hear from you!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement