Soliant, a leading healthcare staffing company, is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school district near Salisbury, MD. We are seeking both SLPs who hold their Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) and those who are completing their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY). This is a full-time position with guaranteed work hours and competitive benefits, including health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits.
- Company: Soliant
- Duration: 2023-2024 School Year
- 37.5 hours a week
- Location: near Salisbury, MD
- Direct Therapy Services
- Current state license (or eligibility) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA Certified
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to [email protected] for immediate assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement