Soliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near St. Peters, MO. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our clients across the country.
- Location: near St. Peters, MO
- Duration: 2023-2024 school year
- Caseload: 2 days at High School, 3 days at Middle School
- 37.5 hours a week
- IEP Meetings
- Direct Therapy Services
- Current state license (or eligibility) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA Certified
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or a similar degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Diagnose and treat various speech, language, and swallowing disorders in patients of all ages.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on assessment results and patient goals.
- Educate and involve family members and caregivers in the treatment process, providing them with strategies to support and facilitate communication skills.
On-Site Benefits for Full-Time Candidates:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation (W-2)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Company Matching
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or licensure documents to Ka[email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement