Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the San Marcos, CA area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the remainder of the school year. This is a full time position working with middle school age students. The school is interviewing for this position immediately in order to provide services to the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for this great position!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Required Licensure For California
- Previous Schools Experience Preferred
- Experience with Severe Population Preferred
- ASHA Certified Preferred, CFY welcome to apply!
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- Continued Education Reimbursement
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to j[email protected]. For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement