Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Eugene, OR area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. Specific details would be given when speaking with the school director. The school is interviewing for this position immediately in order to provide services to the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for this great position!
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensure For OR Required
- ASHA Certified Preferred, CFY Welcome!
- Previous Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- & More!
Employment Type: Part Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To apply directly for this position, please send your resume to j[email protected]. Once your resume has been received, I will contact you to find out your availability for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement