Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed near Middletown, California
Middletown, CA 19 days agoApply Now
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
- NEW! A school in the Middletown area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year. Your expertise will help improve the lives of our clients, enabling them to communicate effectively and achieve their maximum potential.
Job Details & Responsibilities:
- Full-time / (ask about part-time)
- 23 - 24 SY
- Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals.
- Provide speech-language therapy sessions to clients, focusing on improving speech articulation, language comprehension, voice quality, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid State license to practice as an SLP.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
Interested in this position or something similar? We have positions available nationwide! Please contact Christina Husak – [email protected] / 470.375.9239
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement