Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed Near Port St. Lucie, FL
Port St. Lucie , FL 21 days agoApply Now
Soliant is currently partnering with an exceptional school district near Port St. Lucie, FL who is needing to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opening. The school is interviewing now for this position in order to find a therapist that will provide the best services to children in need. Specific details about the position would be given when speaking with the school director. Please apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity!
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensure For FL Required
- ASHA Certified Preferred, CFY Welcome!
- Previous Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- Guaranteed Hours
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To apply directly for this position, please send your resume to j[email protected]. Once your resume has been received, I will contact you to find out your availability for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement