Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needs Near Panama City, FL || 23-24 SY
Panama City, FL 25 days agoApply Now
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Contract Position
Location: Florida (FL)
Job Type: Contract
About Us: We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in sunny Florida. Our organization is committed to providing high-quality speech and language therapy services to our clients. If you are an enthusiastic SLP looking for a rewarding contract position, we would love to hear from you.
Position Overview: As an SLP in our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals in need of speech and language therapy services. This is a contract position with competitive pay and guaranteed hours, offering you stability and the chance to focus on what you do best - helping clients achieve their communication goals.
- Conduct assessments to determine clients' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to clients of all ages.
- Monitor and document clients' progress.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive care.
- Valid SLP license in the state of Florida.
- ASHA certification (preferred).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach.
- Competitive pay.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
Contract Details: This position offers competitive pay and guaranteed hours. The interview and hiring process will be conducted promptly. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938 to inquire about the contract position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement