Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - New Holstein, Wisconsin
Soliant is partnering with a wonderful school district in the New Holstein, Wisconsin area. Actively seeking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
New grads in search of Clinical Fellows (CFY) are encouraged to apply.
- Full time
- 2022 - 2023 full school year
- Guaranteed hours w/ weekly pay
- Health benefits
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Wisconsin
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected]
Not the state or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.710.7972 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement