Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Newark, New Jersey. This is a full-time contract position for the upcoming school year. Our company is dedicated to finding the best candidates to work in the school system. Apply today to make a difference!
- K-12 Caseload (flexible)
- 2022-2023 school year
- Zoom interview with school director
- Support from your team and hiring manager!
- Weekly pay
More information is available with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in New Jersey
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement