Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in Groton, CT. The SLP will be providing services to school aged students ranging from grade K-12.
Candidate's will need:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Language Pathology
- Current Connecticut SLP licensure
- ASHA certification is a PLUS
- SLP-CF's are welcome to apply
- School or pediatric experience preferred
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
If you are passionate about helping students with communication difficulties achieve their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume to Hannah Lugo at [email protected] or call 770-776-2082 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement