We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year in Mundelein, IL. This is a full-time position working with K-12 school students. CFYs are welcome to apply.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations of students with speech and language disorders
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with communication difficulties
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement interventions that support students' academic success
- Monitor and document students' progress, and adjust treatment plans as needed
- Provide therapy services to students in individual or group settings
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records and documentation in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders from an accredited institution
- Current Illinois Speech-Language Pathologist licensure or eligibility
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
If you are passionate about helping students with communication difficulties achieve their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume to Hannah Lugo at [email protected] or call 770-776-2082 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement