Soliant is working with a school district that is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position near Tucson, AZ. This is a great job opportunity for a Speech Therapist looking to work with a supportive school district. This is a Full-Time position and the caseload will be determined by the therapist's experience. More details would be given when speaking with the school director and if it ends up being a good fit, there would be offers out immediately for the candidate. Do you want to change a child's life? Apply today!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Elementary age student caseload
- Previous experience in schools and/or pediatrics strongly preferred, but not required
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Arizona State License
- Clinical Fellows Welcome to apply!
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Continued Education Reimbursements
Work Hours: Full Time
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
For more information about this great position, please email [email protected] or feel fee to call Jordyn at 770-557-3235. I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement