Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district outside of the Chicago IL area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position. Specific details would be given when speaking with the school director. The school is interviewing for this position immediately in order to provide services to the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for this great position!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensure For IL Required
- ASHA Certified Preferred, CFY Welcome!
- Previous Schools Experience Preferred
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- & More!
Employment Type: Part Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement