Are you a passionate and experienced Speech Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity to work with students in a school setting? We are currently seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Destin, Florida. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and enjoy working with children of all ages, we want to hear from you!
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Contract Type: Full-time, Onsite
- Location: Near Destin, Florida
- Grade Levels: K-12
- School Experience Preferred
Responsibilities: As a Speech Language Pathologist in our school, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive speech and language therapy services to students across various grade levels. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Developing individualized treatment plans and goals in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing therapy services to address students' speech and language needs, including articulation, fluency, voice, language comprehension, and expression.
- Implementing evidence-based interventions and activities to improve students' communication skills.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' speech and language development in the classroom and home environments.
- Monitoring students' progress and adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Valid Speech Language Pathologist license in the state of Florida.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting is highly desired.
- Familiarity with the IEP process and knowledge of special education regulations.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and therapy techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement