Soliant is seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a dynamic school district in Fremont, California, serving students from kindergarten through 12th grade. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SLP to make a meaningful impact on the communication and language skills of diverse learners.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs and goals.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, special education teams, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into students' Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Offer guidance and support to teachers and staff regarding strategies to enhance communication skills in the classroom.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress, therapy sessions, and assessment results.
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to discuss therapy goals, progress, and strategies for supporting speech and language development at home.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages effective communication skills.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Active California Speech-Language Pathologist license.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from ASHA.
- Previous experience in a school-based setting is preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of assessment tools, therapy techniques, and interventions for speech and language disorders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Passion for working with diverse student populations and a commitment to improving their communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage caseload responsibilities effectively.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement