Are you a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist looking for a fulfilling opportunity to work with students in a school setting? We have an exciting opening for a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist at a school near Hart, Michigan. This position is available from the start of the school year until January, providing an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on students' lives. If you have a passion for assessments, therapy, and collaborating on IEPs, we want to hear from you!
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full Time (Start of School to January)
- Location: Near Hart, Michigan
Responsibilities: As a Speech Language Pathologist in our school, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and supporting students with speech and language needs. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing direct therapy services to students, targeting areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, language comprehension, and expression.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the students' educational plans and classroom activities.
- Participating in IEP meetings, contributing to the development of appropriate goals and objectives.
- Utilizing Illuminate and EdPlan systems for IEP documentation and Medicaid billing.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in Michigan.
- Previous experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist, preferably in a school setting.
- Familiarity with assessment tools and techniques for speech and language disorders.
- Strong understanding of IEP processes and regulations.
- Experience using Illuminate and EdPlan systems for IEP documentation and Medicaid billing is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement