SLP position opening for the 2022-2023 school year.
Our company is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for a school district near Kansas City, MO. We are looking to hire compassionate therapists dedicated to their clients success and wellbeing. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: K-12th grade students
- Conduct evaluations, assessments, goal-writing, etc.
- Indirect and direct services
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8AM-3:30PM
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement