Contract Agency is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a skilled Speech Language Pathologist to join a prominent school district near Nashville, Tennessee. This position is a vital part of the educational team, focusing on improving communication and language skills for students. If you are a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking to make a positive impact on students' lives, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding role.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations of students with speech and language disorders.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and therapy goals based on assessment results.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to students through individual or group sessions.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and support staff to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings, contributing valuable insights and recommendations for student support.
- Provide training and support to teachers and staff on strategies to promote speech and language development in the classroom.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of assessments, therapy sessions, and progress reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Tennessee licensure in Speech-Language Pathology and certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience working with students with speech and language disorders.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language development and intervention strategies.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to work with students, families, and colleagues.
- Dedication to helping students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Flexibility and adaptability to address the diverse needs of students.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement