Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Are you excited about working in a collaborative and energetic school environment? Look no further!
Position: Speech-Language Pathologist (School-Based)
Location: Newark, DE
- Provide assessment, diagnosis, and intervention for students with communication disorders, including speech, language, fluency, and swallowing difficulties.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and implement appropriate strategies and interventions.
- Conduct screenings and evaluations to identify students in need of speech and language services.
- Deliver therapy sessions utilizing evidence-based techniques and resources to enhance students' communication skills.
- Monitor and document progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Offer guidance and support to parents and caregivers, providing strategies to reinforce therapy goals at home.
- Participate in team meetings, contributing to the development of comprehensive educational programs.
- Stay updated on the latest research and developments in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current Delaware state licensure or eligibility for licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of various communication disorders and their treatment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a genuine passion for helping students reach their full potential.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with assistive technology and its application in speech-language therapy.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment fostering growth and learning.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students and their families.
Join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to the success and well-being
of our students!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement