Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening Near North Augusta, SC | 2023-24 School Year
North Augusta, SC 6 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year at an elementary school near North Augusta, South Carolina. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide comprehensive speech and language therapy services to students, helping them overcome communication disorders and achieve their academic goals.
- Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and IEP goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups, targeting various areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, and language skills.
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to support students in the classroom and facilitate carryover of communication skills.
- Regularly monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Conduct meetings with parents/guardians to discuss assessment results, progress, and strategies for home reinforcement.
- Attend IEP meetings and contribute expertise to develop appropriate goals and accommodations for students.
- Keep up-to-date records and maintain compliance with federal, state, and district regulations.
- Stay informed about current research, best practices, and new developments in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina or eligibility for licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Prior experience working with elementary school students is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and delivering evidence-based therapy services.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders, as well as effective intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and fellow professionals.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage a caseload efficiently.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement