Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening Near Phoenix, AZ | 2023-24 School Year
Phoenix, AZ 17 days agoApply Now
Are you a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking an exciting opportunity to work with students in a school setting? We are currently hiring a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Phoenix, Arizona for the full or part-time position during the 2023-24 school year. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you!
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-24
- Location: Near Phoenix, Arizona
Responsibilities: As a Speech Language Pathologist in our school, you will play a crucial role in assessing and addressing the communication needs of our students. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing therapy services to students with diverse needs, targeting areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, language comprehension, and expression.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the students' academic curriculum and daily routines.
- Monitoring student progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary, and documenting all therapy sessions and student outcomes.
- Providing guidance and support to teachers and parents on strategies to reinforce speech and language skills outside of therapy sessions.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in Arizona.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) or eligible for clinical fellowship.
- Recent experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of the IEP process and familiarity with special education regulations.
- Strong understanding of speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and evidence-based therapy techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement