Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening Near Portland Oregon (End of School Year and Summer)
Portland, OR 5 days agoApply Now
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Portland, Oregon. This part-time position is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students with complex communication needs. If you are dedicated to helping students enhance their communication skills and thrive in an educational setting, we would love to hear from you!
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Part-Time
- Duration: ASAP - June 15th, 2023 (Extended School Year: July 10th - July 28th, 2023)
- Location: Near Portland, Oregon
Responsibilities: As a Speech Language Pathologist in our school, you will play a vital role in assessing, diagnosing, and supporting students with complex communication needs. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing direct speech therapy services to students, targeting areas such as articulation, language comprehension, expressive language, and social communication.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the students' educational plans and classroom activities.
- Participating in IEP meetings and providing progress reports to parents and the school team.
- Monitoring student progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary, and documenting all therapy sessions and student outcomes.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Oregon.
- Previous experience working with students with complex communication needs, preferably in a school setting.
- Knowledge of the IEP process and familiarity with special education regulations.
- Strong understanding of assessment tools and techniques for speech and language disorders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement