Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening Near Renton, WA | 2023-24 School Year
Renton, WA 11 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Renton, Washington. This is a full-time position with a duration of August 23, 2023, to June 14, 2024, and offers a fulfilling opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments to identify students' communication disorders and determine appropriate treatment plans.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans targeting speech, language, and communication goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in individual or group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement strategies for supporting students' communication skills in the classroom and at home.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Participate in meetings, including Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings, to contribute to students' educational plans.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or a related field.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) is preferred, but we will also consider Clinical Fellows who are in the process of completing their clinical fellowship.
- Current licensure or eligibility for licensure as a speech-language pathologist in Washington State.
- Experience working with school-aged children is highly desirable.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement