Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening Near San Antonio, TX | Full School Year
San Antonio, TX 23 days agoApply Now
Soliant is excited to present an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join a vibrant school district near San Antonio, Texas. This full-time position offers the chance to work with students throughout the full school year, making a profound impact on their speech and language development. If you are a passionate professional ready to contribute to the success of students, we encourage you to apply today.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to students with diverse communication disorders.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals tailored to meet each student's unique communication challenges.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to create comprehensive strategies for student development.
- Deliver therapy services in both one-on-one and group settings, adapting interventions to suit the specific needs of each student.
- Monitor and document student progress, making adjustments to treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Actively participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings, offering valuable insights into students' goals and progress.
- Stay updated on the latest research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- A valid Texas license as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or a related field from an accredited program.
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or eligibility for ASHA certification.
- Previous experience working with pediatric populations, particularly within an educational setting, is preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in conducting speech and language assessments.
- Dedication to helping students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Availability to work full-time for the entire school year.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement