We are seeking a passionate and qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team at a school near Santa Rosa, California. As an SLP, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive speech and language therapy services to our students, empowering them to overcome communication challenges and thrive academically. This full-time position offers a rewarding opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of students in the Santa Rosa community.
- Conduct thorough evaluations to assess students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop personalized treatment plans based on assessment results, in collaboration with teachers, parents, and other professionals.
- Implement evidence-based therapeutic interventions to address speech and language disorders, including articulation, fluency, voice, and language skills.
- Provide individual and group therapy sessions to students, adapting techniques and strategies to meet their specific needs.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with teachers and support staff to integrate speech and language goals into the academic curriculum.
- Actively engage and educate parents, providing resources and guidance to support their child's communication development at home.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute to the development of student goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with current research, advancements, and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of California.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Prior experience working with school-aged children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessment techniques, and evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters growth and development.
- Proficiency in utilizing technology and software applications relevant to speech-language pathology.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement