Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening Near Worcester, MA | 2023-24 School Year
WORCESTER, MA 10 days agoApply Now
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Worcester, Massachusetts. This is a full-time position for the full school year 2023-24. If you have experience working with K-12 students, particularly those with communication or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) disabilities, and are committed to helping students improve their communication skills, we encourage you to apply!
- Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Duration: Full School Year 2023-24
- Caseload: K-12
- Majority of younger students have communication or ASD disabilities
- Caseload size under 30
Responsibilities: As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive speech and language services to students with a variety of communication needs. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting assessments to evaluate students' speech and language skills, including receptive and expressive language, articulation, fluency, and pragmatic language abilities.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment results and in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Providing direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups to improve their communication skills.
- Employing evidence-based therapeutic techniques and interventions to target specific speech and language difficulties.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the students' educational plans and classroom activities.
- Monitoring students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed, and providing regular progress reports to parents and the IEP team.
- Participating in IEP meetings, team meetings, and other relevant meetings to contribute to the students' overall development and progress.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in Massachusetts.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is preferred.
- Experience working with K-12 students, especially those with communication or ASD disabilities, is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement