Speech Language Pathologists needed for a school district near Riverview, FL.
Our company is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. We are seeking engaging, compassionate therapists dedicated to their clients success. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload is based on availability (K-12)
- Conduct evaluations, assessments, goal-writing, etc.
- Indirect and direct services
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement