Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) or Clinical Fellow (CFY) Mansfield, TX
Mansfield, TX 6 days agoApply Now
Job Description: We are currently seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) or Clinical Fellow (CFY) to join our team in Mansfield, TX. Mansfield is located approximately 20 miles southeast of Fort Worth and 30 miles southwest of Dallas. This is a full-time position for the full school year, starting from August 7, 2023, to May 21, 2024, with 37.5 hours per week.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate speech and language abilities of students.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans based on students' needs and goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with communication disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in the educational setting.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings to discuss students' progress and make recommendations for their educational plans.
- Stay current with best practices and evidence-based interventions in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA), or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship (CFY).
- Texas state license or eligibility for licensure in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children is preferred.
- Knowledge of assessment and intervention techniques for speech and language disorders.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Professionalism and adherence to ethical guidelines.
If you are a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist or Clinical Fellow looking for a full-time position in Mansfield, TX, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any supporting documentation through the designated application process.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement