Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Michigan. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MI
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- SLP CCC or CFY
- Asap - mid-June 2023
- 37 hours a week
- 1-2 buildings
- 3 Openings: One at elementary, middle, and high school. Most students are in general education with an SLI eligibility. Some buildings have center classrooms that need more support.
- Individual speech evaluations and team evaluations
- SLP will need to know how to evaluate and write on MET and IEP.
- Will need to be a member of the IEP team with writing present level, goals, and progress notes.
- Interviewing now
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement