Are you hoping to make a difference in a student's life? Soliant is searching for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with a highly desired school district near Salem, Oregon. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply today and your new journey starts here!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Oregon State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement