Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) School Based Position near Branch Township, MI
Branch Township, MI 11 days agoApply Now
At Soliant, we are committed to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to students, empowering them to communicate effectively and succeed academically. We believe in the power of speech-language pathology to transform lives. As a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on students' communication skills and overall development. We are seeking an SLP who is proficient in using Illuminate and EdPlan for IEP's and Medicaid billing to join our team.
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team on a full-time basis. As an SLP, you will work directly with students, conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and providing evidence-based interventions. Proficiency in using Illuminate and EdPlan for IEP's and Medicaid billing is essential, as you will be responsible for managing and documenting students' progress and facilitating billing processes.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment findings and collaboration with the team.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in individual or group settings.
- Implement evidence-based interventions to improve speech production, language comprehension, expressive language, social communication, and pragmatics.
- Utilize Illuminate and EdPlan for IEP's, ensuring accurate and timely documentation of students' goals, progress, and services provided.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals and strategies into the classroom environment.
- Provide training and support to teachers and staff on strategies to enhance students' communication skills and participation.
- Facilitate Medicaid billing processes, ensuring compliance with documentation requirements and timelines.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate educational goals and accommodations.
- Stay up-to-date with current research, best practices, and trends in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY).
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Proficiency in using Illuminate and EdPlan for IEP's and Medicaid billing.
- Experience working with pediatric populations, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language development, assessment, and evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently, manage a caseload, and prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students and educational settings.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plans and investment options.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education support.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement