Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) School Opportunity near Hampton, CT
Hampton, CT 17 days agoApply Now
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an exciting opportunity to support students' communication skills and make a positive impact in their lives? Soliant is currently hiring for a full-time SLP position for the 23/24 school year in Connecticut. Join our team and contribute to the academic and social success of students in a collaborative and supportive school environment.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments to evaluate students' communication abilities and identify areas of need.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' speech and language goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with a variety of communication disorders, including articulation, language, fluency, and pragmatics.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' progress and participate in the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Monitor and document student progress, maintaining accurate records of therapy sessions and evaluations.
- Stay current with research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Valid Connecticut State License or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) is required.
- Experience working with school-aged students is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessments, and therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities.
- Supportive work environment with experienced professionals.
- Potential for contract renewal for subsequent school years.
To apply for this Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this rewarding opportunity to support students' communication skills and enhance their academic success.
Note: This job posting is for a full-time SLP position for the 23/24 school year in Connecticut. Please ensure that you meet the specified requirements and submit your application accordingly.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement