Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) School Opportunity near Humble, TX
Humble, TX 6 days agoApply Now
At Soliant, we are dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to students, helping them communicate effectively and thrive academically. We believe in the power of speech-language pathology to make a profound impact on students' lives. As a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for the 23/24 school year, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our mission by delivering high-quality therapeutic interventions in a school-based setting in Texas.
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for the full duration of the 23/24 school year. As an SLP, you will play a critical role in supporting students' communication and language development, facilitating their academic success and social participation. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to provide comprehensive assessments, individualized therapy, and evidence-based interventions.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify students' speech, language, and communication needs.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals based on assessment findings and collaboration with the team.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in individual or group settings.
- Implement evidence-based interventions to improve students' speech production, language comprehension, expressive language, social communication, and pragmatics.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals and strategies into the classroom environment.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Provide training and support to teachers and staff on strategies to enhance students' communication skills and participation.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate educational goals and accommodations.
- Stay up-to-date with current research, best practices, and trends in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY).
- Texas state licensure or eligibility for licensure in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Experience working with pediatric populations, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language development, assessment, and evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently, manage a caseload, and prioritize tasks.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students and educational settings.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plans and investment options.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education support.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about helping students communicate effectively and possess the qualifications and dedication to excel as a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or licensure documents to [email protected] Include "SLP Application - School Year 23/24" in the subject line.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement