Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) School Opportunity near Northborough, MA
Northborough, MA 15 days agoApply Now
Are you a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to support students' communication needs? Soliant Staffing is currently hiring for a full-time SLP position for the 23/24 school year in Massachusetts. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of students in a collaborative and supportive school environment.
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments to evaluate students' communication abilities and identify areas of need.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' speech and language goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with a variety of communication disorders, including articulation, language, fluency, and pragmatics.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' progress and participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings.
- Monitor and document student progress, maintaining accurate records of therapy sessions and evaluations.
- Stay up-to-date with current research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Valid Massachusetts State License or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) is required.
- Experience working with school-aged students is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessments, and therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities.
- Supportive work environment with experienced professionals.
- Potential for contract renewal for subsequent school years.
About Soliant Staffing:
Soliant Staffing is a leading provider of healthcare staffing services, specializing in the placement of professionals in educational settings. With a focus on client satisfaction and employee success, Soliant has been connecting qualified candidates with rewarding positions for over 25 years. Join our team and embark on a fulfilling career in school-based speech-language pathology services.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement