Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) School Opportunity | Raymond, GA
Raymond, GA 23 days agoApply Now
Soliant Staffing is seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join the team at an excellent school district. We offer guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services, weekly pay, and benefits. Come join a team where we pride ourselves on making life better for those who make lives better!
- Working with kids PreK-12th grade for the 23/24 school year
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Write/conduct IEP meetings and collaborate with the interdisciplinary staff
- Experience with AAC devices preferred but not required
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
- Have an active license in state you are providing services
- Experience in a pediatric setting
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement