Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) School Position near Niceville, FL
Niceville, FL 6 days agoApply Now
Soliant Staffing is a reputable healthcare staffing agency dedicated to connecting talented professionals with fulfilling job opportunities. We are currently seeking a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist for onsite contract work in Florida. Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students while enjoying the flexibility and support of working with Soliant.
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist to provide onsite services for K-12th grade students in Florida. As an SLP, you will play a vital role in evaluating and treating students with speech and language disorders, helping them improve their communication skills and succeed academically. This is a contract position, offering hourly work for the duration of the assignment.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in individual or group settings.
- Implement evidence-based interventions to address speech production, language comprehension, expressive language, social communication, and pragmatics.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Collaborate with educational teams to develop and implement strategies to support students' educational goals and accommodations.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input on students' speech and language therapy needs.
- Stay updated with current research, best practices, and trends in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in Florida.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred, but Clinical Fellows (CFs) are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience working as a Speech-Language Pathologist in a school-based setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language development, assessment, and evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, parents, teachers, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to manage a caseload and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the unique needs of students and educational settings.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and qualifications.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Professional support and mentorship.
- Opportunity for networking and professional growth.
- Access to a wide range of resources and clinical tools.
How to Apply:
If you are an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist seeking onsite contract work for K-12th grade students in Florida, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, references, and any relevant certifications or licensure documents to [email protected] with "SLP - Florida Contract" in the subject line.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. We appreciate your understanding and interest in joining Soliant Staffing.
If you believe you will be a good fit for this opportunity, my contact is below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Account Executive | Soliant
Phone Number | (678) 710-7730
[email protected] | www.soliant.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement