Speech Language Pathologist needed for a school district near St Cloud, Florida.
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a client in the area. The caseload and school location is eligible to be based on preference and availability. We are looking for one versatile and engaging therapist for the remainder of the school year. You will be provided with job details on a zoom call with the Director of Special Education. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, goal writing, evaluations, assessments
- SLP-CCC and Clinical Fellow considered
- Caseload: K-12
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement