Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Travel Contract - South Pasadena, CA
Boston, MA 16 days agoApply Now
Are you an adventurous and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting travel opportunity? Nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains is the glorious city of Pasadena. Join our dynamic team in beautiful South Pasadena, CA! This position offers a unique chance to explore new cultural surroundings, meet like-minded individuals, and gain invaluable experience in your career.
Start/End Date: ASAP - June 5, 2024
Hours: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Schedule: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday to Friday, with some shortened days
- 3 elementary schools, ages 4-5 and Pre K
As a Travel SLP, you will work in three elementary schools, serving students aged 4-5 and Pre K. You will play a vital role in supporting the communication and language development of our young learners, collaborating with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals.
- Conduct assessments to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans and interventions.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students, both individually and in group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and school staff to integrate therapy goals into students' educational plans.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Attend IEP meetings and contribute to the development and implementation of individualized education plans.
- Conduct screenings and evaluations to identify students in need of speech-language support.
- Stay current with best practices and research in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Meet new, like-minded individuals.
- Gain new experience and broaden your skills.
- Explore new cultural surroundings in beautiful South Pasadena.
- Health benefits package.
- Competitive pay (negotiable based on experience and qualifications).
- Advisory support and mentoring.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for contract renewal for the following school years.
- Help with travel.
National Recruiting Advisor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement