Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Urgently Needed in Bastrop, Texas
Bastrop, TX 3 days agoApply Now
Soliant is searching for a professional Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work within an amazing school district in Bastrop, TX. This position is for an immediate start and requires a therapist who is fluent in English & Spanish to serve the specific population. Are you looking for a rewarding and consistent position providing speech services to students in need? Apply now and your new journey starts today!
- ASAP - EOSY
- Part time - 20 hours per week
Experience & Education
- Active TX State License required.
- Master's degree in Speech & Language Pathology or Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Candidate must be Bilingual in Spanish & English
- Previous school-based experience preferred.
- Individualized Education Programs (IEP) required.
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours!
- Great work/life balance
Employment Type: Full time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, Bilingual, Spanish
To be immediately considered for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Senior Account Executive
(678) 710 - 7220
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement