Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Urgently Needed in Temecula, California
Temecula, CA 16 days agoApply Now
Soliant is searching for a professional Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work within an amazing school district in Temecula, CA. This position is for an immediate start. Are you looking for a rewarding and consistent position providing speech services to students in need? Apply now and your new journey starts today!
- ASAP - EOSY
- Full time - 37.5 hours
Experience & Education
- Active CA State License required.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Speech & Language Pathology or Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Previous experience in school's required.
- Individualized Education Programs (IEP) required.
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage offered for full-time employees.
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed hours!
- Great work/life balance
Employment Type: Full time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP
To be immediately considered for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Senior Account Executive
(678) 710 - 7220
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement