Soliant health is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work for a school district located near Marshall, VA. Ideally, the district is looking for an SLP with previous schools’ experience. This is a full-time contract position.
- Work Type: Contract/Travel
- Contract Hours: 37.5 per week
- Contract Length: ASAP - End of the school year
- Caseload: Matched based on Experience and Preference
- Assessment of student communication skills
- Monitoring or periodic screening
- Plan and provide speech-language pathology (SLP) services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders
- Active Virginia license
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have previous schools' experience
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected] After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement