A school district located near Goodland, Indiana is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist.
This is full time position for the upcoming school year, and will be working with students in elementary school programs. Caseload size will be determined based on preference and availability. Interviews are happening now! Experienced therapists and CFY's are encouraged to apply.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Appropriate Indiana licensure or ability to obtain state licensure
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Majority caseload will be elementary students
- 1 building
To apply, send an updated resume to [email protected], and call 770-776-2075 for immediate consultation and consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement