Soliant is partnering with a fantastic school district near Naperville, IL. This is a great opportunity to work with kids on an interdisciplinary team in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Ready to interview, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time (Part time candidates may be considered)
- Evaluations, assessments, and treatment
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- License and Certifications in IL.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current and full school year positions
- Weekly competitive pay
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) available
- Guaranteed hours
- Continuing Education opportunities
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview. -
Account Executive | Soliant Inc.
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement